Wednesday 31 December 2014

WAYS TO MAKE MONEY: PAID SURVEYS ONLINE



Lately, I have been looking at ways to make extra money, and I remembered a few years ago that I used to do paid surveys online to top up my income. I didn't want to just rely on one survey that only pays 50p per survey and would take months to get any rewards, so I joined 3 websites:

inboxpounds.co.uk
valuedopinions.co.uk
uk.mysurvey.com

Personally, I find these pretty boring and tedious, BUT the rewards make up for it, and if you're not in a hurry, you can spend a half hour a week to it which isn't much. It's also great if you want to make money for doing very little, as you can make up to £5 per survey or get vouchers for places such as Boots, Amazon, Topshop or Sainsburys!

These surveys can be a bit spammy, so if this is something you would like to do, it's best to get another e-mail so you can go through it at your own leisure.

Have an awesome day, guys!

Ify Katherine xo

P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far and I hope you keep on reading more of these posts, as 2015 is going to be great over at Skint and Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment