Monday 22 December 2014

Hi There!

Hi guys,

Firstly, thank you for reading my blog, it means a lot!

My main aim is to show that even though you may not have the money to splurge on everything you want, with careful planning and a little bit of patience, you can still enjoy yourself- hence being not only fabulous, but also very happy and more  relaxed!

I wasn't always so conscious with the way I spent my money- I was used to being spoiled, and when I went into further education I didn't get the financial support I wanted, so I made my own money when I was 16 by re-selling clothing on eBay and then when I was 19 I started a business selling customised clothing.

But now, being away from my parent's and having to depend on myself fully, as well as being a mum of a newborn, there isn't much of an opportunity to spend too much money on myself like I used to, but as long as there is money left over to spend on the occasional treat or save for the finer things in life.

This blog will feature ways to save you and your family money, and help you on your way to live a more comfortable life.

Stay tuned,

Ify Katherine xo

No comments:

Post a Comment